9.13.2006

this and that

- creeps me out to have Steve Irwin on in the background and remember daaaang. dude is DEAD.

- i've only had a credit card for a little over a year, and before that I spent years trying to obtain one. now suddenly my bank tells me they've just up and given me one. no application! and with a rather ridiculous credit limit! (ok, ridiculous for me.)

- god, that poor woman. i really like Steve Irwin's wife. have since i saw her on a tv interview with roots down to her chin, all unimpressed with glamour. you know it would take a certain breed of woman to deal with Steve Irwin, is what i'm trying to articulate. and that daughter, Bindi? homigod she's magical, like Dakota Fanning without the pretentious vibe.

- tucker carlson is on dancing with the stars? huat? (the fact that i even know who tucker carlson is shows you just how much micah loves to watch cable news shows.)

- JERRY SPRINGER is on DANCING WITH THE STARS. that is totally fuckin' rad.

- "my stomach hurts" is code for "i'm going to shit my guts out" in man-speak.

- speaking of which, i think it's physically impossible for men to shit and not shower immediately. what is that about? poopie cooties gonna climb all over you? insecure in your wiping abilities?

- should have been there to see my brother fairly quiver with excitement last night when we told him at his birthday dinner that he's going to vegas for 4 days! and he doesn't owe a dime! it's already been cleared with his boss! and his beloved seester and micah are coming! and oh, by the way, they're getting married! he seriously looked as if he might cry after every new development. priceless. (oh, and he'd never admit it, but my brother is totally a crier. i used to feel terrible because when we were little he'd cry at funerals and i never could. it bothered me.)

- ever get twin zits? by twin i mean symmetrical placement on your body. happens to me all the time, and it fascinates me.

- must go consume more Barefoot Chardonnay. Yum to the ums.

No comments: