5.11.2007

stuff on my mutt

You know Stuff on My Cat? Let there be Stuff on My Mutt!

I'm totally loving this. I remember a few months ago the creator of SoMC asked his readers if they would like a dog version of his site, and he got an overwhelming response. From what I could tell, half the people shat their pants with excitement and the other half thought putting stuff on a dog was way too easy. We all know cats are squirmy and spastic and dogs are much more likely to be obedient and sit there quietly if there are treats held near their noses. But I think that's bullshit. I don't care how well-behaved your dog is, this is not an easy feat.

I must think of something to contribute to this site. Especially since it's not nearly as popular as the cat site and I have a better chance of it being posted in this century.

Here are some of my favorites. Oh, and this and this and this. Cracks my shit UP, y'all. Enjoy!

(And have you seen this site? With gems like this?)

No comments: