1.05.2007

the slowest friday on record

things that are bothering me RIGHT NOW:

my chair at work is entirely too squeaky. it's getting worse. i try not to move at all.

hey, Other Receptionist-type? you've been working here for over ten years and you STILL don't know that you have to hold down the flusher on the toilet for, like, thirty seconds in order to fully eliminate what you just put in there? i learned that on day two. get with it.

whyyyyy do they order five pizzas and then leave them out all afternoon in my direct smell-path? thin crust, at that. so hard not to eat all damn day.

why won't donald trump shut the fuck up already?

to the professor at school that opted to use a 300+ page "e-book" for class: fuck off. i can't not print it out, i'm a page-marker.

my boss finally announced his retirement via email. i have no idea where this leaves me, because the new manager is taking half of his customers but works out of kansas city. i'm hoping since he hasn't had any serious talks with me about my future here that i'm okay, but...you never know. ever.

things that i'm excited about RIGHT NOW:

aren't there like a gazillion shows starting in the next two weeks? the l word, 24, american idol, that grease-casting show...oh happiness, i find you in the tv more than i should.

there's a bottle of champagne in our fridge leftover from new year's and i'm just dyin' to break into that mutha. 'cept someone else has to open it because i'm skurred.

mmm pomegranate body lotion. you smell nothing like pomegranate, but you are tasty and remind me of christmas.

game night! when is it NOT a game night?

shufflefuck tomorrow night! ok, that's not what it's called, but you know...salt ball?...that slidey game in bars?...right. so so good.

only one hour left. give me patience. then get me home because i think i just booty-called my husband.

No comments: