8.09.2006

enough already with the snakes

That fucking Snakes on a Plane movie has officially infiltrated every nook and cranny. Not only can you send people voicemails with Samuel L. Jackson's voice saying the message you wrote FOR FREE, you can also buy crap like this for $350:

This movie is the talk of the town. WHYYYYY. It's going to be terrible. Somebody found a marketing genius though, because the fact that people are even talking about it means people are actually going to go see it. I'm especially displeased with these marketing geniuses because they've found a way to plant their little seeds in my boyfriend's head. When I woke him up from a nap the other day, in a sleep/awake haze he brushed my hand off his arm and said:

"Snakes! Get the snakes off of me! There are too many snaaaaakes!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww very cute the the snake movie has set up residence in his mind. I have no idea why anyone would want to see that movie either. It looks horrible. I guess the same people who went to see that Little Man movie will see this one as well.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

funny... it must be tivo that has saved me from ever having heard of this movie... i haven't watched a commercial in months.

i'm totally getting that necklace though.

hh

Anonymous said...

Came over from True Wife...love the blog.