5.05.2006

oh happy day


A couple reasons why I am having the most fabulous Cinco de Mayo on record:

1) Pizza! Where? In the office! So? That I didn't have to pay for! SWEET! I know!
2) Hearing "Buffalo Stance" by Neneh Cherry on the radio, which I haven't heard in oh, years, and totally impressing myself by still knowing all the lyrics. What was he loik? What was he loik, anyway?
3) Hearing "Melt with You" on the radio right after, which is the song I croaked to M. in my morning voice while he was getting ready for work this morning.
4) A last minute decision to stop and get a root beer resulted in discovering that Reese's has a Limited Edition Peanut Butter Bar. Yes. A bar. It is delicious, just like the cups, I didn't even miss the little crown-y projections perfect for scraping off with teeth. It has more chocolate than the cups, just so you know. (No Dee will not be liking that.)
5) There are many, many margaritas in my future tonight. It's like Tequila's birthday today, and she's turning THE BEST BOOZE EVER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this doesnt have to do with the post, but i did find out google has a video search option. video.google.com and then i found out you can watch live surgeries, or archives at www.OR-live.com pretty durn cool

Gabby said...

that is very cool! must check it out when i get home.