5.16.2006

Post 19!

Post 19 has absolutely no relevance. 19 is not my favorite number. The 19th is not my birthday. I do not type 19 words per minute or have 19 pairs of shoes. I just thought 19 sounded rather big. Then I realized in 19 posts I haven't really said anything very...worthwhile. Ah, Self-Esteem, you are a cruel creature. It's not like I'm going for a Nobel Peace Prize here!

Just a minute ago, I was sitting on the toilet (now we're getting somewhere) and I heard a thump against the door. I opened it a crack and it was Cirrus the kitty, crashing her face into it because she loves to crash her face into shit. I gave her a second to dash in but she didn't so I closed the door. She likes to visit me when I'm in the loo. However, there is a guest in the apartment right now and it's just not decent to impose the sound of draining piss upon someone, and ain't I the most decent of all decency! But I thought it would be fun to play with the kitty. So I unwadded some of the t.p. in my hand and pushed it under the door. I then proceeded to wiggle it around and yank it away, which is the proper way to get a cat's attention. Cirrus wasn't taking the bait. Wiggle wiggle wiggle. Still no claw. Yeah, uh, that's because the cat had walked away and left me wiggling, unaware. Are you a loser if no one is there to see you lose? No, you are a loser when you proceed to tell people about it. Hopefully it's more tolerable than making you read about my dream last night. Which, by the way, was crazy...

No comments: