10.05.2006

FINALLY some pictures

Ok, so they're not very big. I'm not sure why I chose the small size.
Just thought some of you might like to see some evidence!

Also, on a side note - can we discuss how unbelieveably awkward it is to see someone you went to high school with working at a fast food restaurant? In a part of town where you least, no, LEAST expect it. You order. You pull around to the second window. You are face to face with someone you've seen several times since high school at the gay bars looking mighty butch. The gay bars in the city, what the HELL is she doing out here in yup country? And what do we talk about? I can't say "what are you doing here?" or "this is really random!" because then she'll think I'm insinuating that she shouldn't be working a drive-thru, or that for some reason she doesn't belong in yup-ville, when I'm not really thinking either. Oh God, maybe I am thinking those things! But really. She was working at a KFC in Ballwin, where I never never ever go except a couple times in the past week to pick up/drop off my car at the only repair shop my insurance company uses, and I happened to be hungry and I happened to think KFC sounded good and so I happened to see this classmate. And it WEIRDED ME OUT. This city, nay, town, is so small.

Now, I shut up and show you pretty pictures! Pretty small pictures!



Isn't our yoda minister hamming it up a bit much? You should've heard him directing Lisa about where and when to take pictures! Did I mention he called me Gabriella? And that he gave Micah the wrong ring to put on me? Oh, I did? Sorry.


my fave


Bridgette, my almighty niece, with proof my bro is old. And I'm not talking about the birthday card.

Some lady does this type of awesome face painting FOR FREE at a local restaurant.
Yeah, little chicky can rock some pink cowboy boots like nobody's bidness. And a pink piggy backpack, for that matter! Woot.


No comments: