11.25.2006

five days left

Today has been a lazy day, by and large. Micah and I had Indian food for lunch, which is always fantastic and makes me jealous that some people eat that food everyday. Delish.

We meant to see For Your Consideration after that, but ended up wanting to just go home instead. There are reasons I see approximately two movies per year in the theater. It is just that easy to decide to do something else. Don't know what that's about.

I did order A Prairie Home Companion from On Demand, and Micah promptly fell asleep. I dozed off as well, but I liked as much as I saw of the movie. I'll have to resume it. I think Lindsay Lohan's character is going to sing "Amazing Grace" with Woody Harrelson's character, which makes me unreasonably happy.

I'm loving up this long weekend, but somehow Sunday still arrived too quickly. Christmas is officially "up" in our neighborhood. Big fun. Big, inflated fake snow globes fun. What is that about? I guess if there's any time you get away with flagrant tackyness, it's the month prior to the celebration of the birth of the baby jeebus.

I'm excited to see Beck on SNL tonight (even if it's a rerun) because I heard his band uses cups and other random things to make music, which, HELLO. Awesome.

No comments: