11.15.2006

pictures!

Today is the halfway point for this blogging everyday thing. Thank goodness.

I have little to say besides "let there be pictures."

first, of course, me and my mister




Kim, Gabby, Jacky


my brother's girlfriend and Nancy from Texas, blending, blending


my awesome cousins from Texas, my brother and me


Catherine and Josh. So cute, you two.
Wendy and Jon (I would like to mention that there are more pictures of these two than any others, including me and Micah...)

Mandy, having a fabulous hair day.


My Aunt Gloria (left) and her best friend Joyce. They are globetrotting retirees and my two favorite Republicans.
Wendy, Jon, Mandy, Noel, and Noel's mom, who sent ME a thank you note for inviting her! Precious.
My dad, who looks happier than I've ever seen him, and my brother
That's all for now, this is taking forever!


No comments: