11.24.2006

making the merry

Just popping in briefly to say that I'm simply giddy because the gang is coming over for some games! How I worship game nights, which are becoming more frequent. We've got tequila, a gallon of margarita mix, and the pizzas are already on their way. I even happen to have grenadine and orange juice, so hopefully someone wants a Tequila Sunrise.

Not only do I expect us to get down with some Taboo, but I actually braved shopping hell today (ok, I waited until 5:00) and picked up a dry erase board, because there's going to be some mothereffing Win, Lose, or Draw up in here. Oh yes. YES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to comment!!!!! Game night was a huge success although I still think that "nickle tricking ho" was not a fair thing to ask someone to draw. I mean, DAMN! :)

-mandy

Anonymous said...

hahaha, sorry about that one mandy...i guess the phrase isn't used in everyday vernacular...but it was hilarious seeing it drawn out on the board. game night was highly entertaining, i give it 4 stars and 2 thumbs up!!
kpop

Gabby said...

oh, i'm so glad everyone had a good time. we definitely have to play oodles and win, lose, or draw again soon. maybe new year's eve? oodles was surprisingly fun, but i'm starting to miss Taboo.

(Oh christ, i'm a dork.)

Anonymous said...

okay...i think both teams broke even with "nickle trickin ho" and "heebie jeebies"...

~j