11.20.2006

non sequitur

I have discovered that an all-liquid diet isn't so bad if you have a brand new blender and all kinds of tasty smoothie and shake ingredients.

Does fresh pineapple rip the shit out of your mouth, too?

Rice Krispie treats don't have to be made out of Rice Krispies. If your cereal boxes are down to the dregs, mix them all together and go on with your bad self. So tasty, even if that shit is stale.

I think being a wife has made me go all Domestic. I make the bed. I shine my kitchen appliances. I hang pretty dishtowels on the oven. And then I wash them. On a regular basis.

Why do I assume my boss is talking about me when he closes his door while he's on the phone?

Why does Micah always use the Statue of Liberty pen to write his checks, even though the ink flow is shoddy?

Why won't my mouse work on anything but the cheap, ugly, warped plastic mouse pad that came with it?

I always miss my faraway friends the most around the holidays.

I want to teach my niece to ride a horse.

I wish Monday night tv was better so I'd have a reason to shut up already.

My husband looks cosy and cute under the blanket on the couch. I think I'll go join him even though he's watching some video game show on G4.

No comments: