11.21.2006

grosser than gross

(would you like a cookie with your nuclear run-off?)

I'm in a weird mood today. I just tried to figure out if I could pass my Intro to Programming class without doing any of the projects, because they scare the crap out of me. No dice. I must attempt them. I suppose even partial credit is better than none.

I have nothing to talk about. I'm so happy that we're under ten days away from being finished with this blogging challenge.

I went into my personal folders on my work computer looking for inspiration. I remember saving these pictures last year, but I can't remember why I saved them and why I saved so many (this isn't all of them). They're genuine recipes from 50s cookbooks, which is astounding.

I enjoy being grossed out, do you?

(a bit of lettuce with your Klingon Head?)















(an appropriate dish for Christmas dinner, no?)















(pretty sure this one ain't dead yet)

















(nothing accompanies bovine vericose veins like potato wedges!)













Can you imagine if your mom plunked one of those suckers on the table and expected you to eat it? Life was like Fear Factor back then, huh? This is what the blogging boredom has come to. I foresee myself taking a vacation once December starts. I'll try to think of something brilliant to write about tomorrow, and I'll aim high for this weekend as well. Don't hold your breath, you could pass out doing that.

No comments: