11.08.2006

my favorite tea

I'm not one of those people who does weird things like put milk in my tea. Milk in my favorite tea would be nasty.

If you want some excitement in your tea, look no further than Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger. It truly puts the zing in tea, and lemme tell you, tea needs all the zing it can get.

Here are the ingredients: Hibiscus (who knew it was edible?), rosehips, peppermint, lemongrass, orange peel, lemon myrtle, licorice, and wild cherry bark. Don't worry, you can't taste the licorice. I wouldn't love it if you could taste it. As someone who doesn't drink caffeine, this is the closest I get to a wake-up brew. CS also makes Lemon Zinger, which I like but I find it tastes too much like lemon peels.

Why am I getting tired of doing these favorites? I think it has more to do with struggling to find something to write about everyday and it's easy to think of things I love. Any suggestions?
And this contest thing? I can't get enough consistent participation to call it a contest. I hate to be a quitter but I just might have to stop the contest.

Tonight I will finally have my hands on the disposable cameras from the party, and also the memory card from my mom's camera. Elation. I'll put up all kinds of pictures very soon.
---------
Dear America:

Stop fucking calling it Missourah.

Love, Gabby

No comments: